Mid-scale LNG Plant Processes and Equipment
(>0.25 to <2.0 MTPA)
Mid-scale LNG plants provide a means to serve LNG niche markets, to monetize smaller gas volumes at reduced ownership cost, and to allow for staged investment of large LNG facilities. Air Products meets the need for mid-scale LNG plants with proprietary liquefaction processes and equipment for simplicity while delivering lower unit costs.Download Mid-scale LNG Plants Data Sheet
Natural gas liquefaction technologies for capacity from 0.25-2.0 MTPA include the following processes:
- AP-C3MR™ (1.0 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-DMR™ (1.0 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-SMR™ (0.3 - 1.8+ MTPA)
- AP-C1™ (0.05 - 2.0+ MTPA)
- AP-N™ (0.05 - 1.8+ MTPA)
Download Modularized LNG Liquefaction Equipment and Technology
Depending on the process used, natural gas liquefaction equipment can include:
- Coil wound heat exchangers (CWHE) for reliable liquefaction
- Cold boxes for the nitrogen recycle process
- Proven turbomachinery with high efficiency and robust design
- Hydraulic turbine equipment designed for improved liquefaction process efficiency
- Flash exchangers with proven and robust design
Do you need a mid-scale LNG train?
Air Products meets the need for mid-scale LNG plants with liquefaction processes and equipment designed for simplicity while delivering lower unit costs.
The leading LNG technology and equipment provider
Air Products is the premier global LNG technology, equipment, and services provider. Our unique ability to integrate the liquefaction process design and critical liquefaction equipment leads to an optimization of performance, costs, operability and reliability that has become the benchmark of the LNG industry.
Looking for liquefaction technology and equipment that is efficient and robust?